Thursday, May 15, 2008

literary blogs

I have been reading some literary blogs, but I am sure that there are many others I have not yet discovered. Please send along your recommendations for literary, poetry and bookstore blogs, and I will add them to the list here, or you can add them as a comment .
Here are a few of mine:
Favorite literary blog: Pierre Joris
Favorite bookstore blog: Karl Pohrt Shaman Drum Books
My own poetry blog:
My blog featuring poetry from countries embargoed by the US:

Novelist Elizabeth Hand recommends:
Poet and editor Karla Merrifield suggests her "Vagabond Poet" blog
Poet/editor/networker Tom Fallon recommends:
Therese Broderick recommends a blog on Ekphrasis (poetry inspired by art)
Brunswick author Charlotte Agell has a website:
as does Phippsburg novelist Ellen Cooney:


Blogger Larry Lawrence said...

Found your blog while searching poetry blogs. Here is my literary blog-

Come visit. I will post your poetry blog in my links list. Hope to read some of your comments about my poetry. Thanks.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

Here's a link to my blog. I'm an author and teach literature and creative writing at the college level. I have just been discovering Nanao Sakaki!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home